Sunday 4 July 2010

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?



So lovely readers, I was having a little perusal through my postings and I've just realised that for someone proclaiming themself to be a modelmaker, I've managed to post a total of zero photos of my models (poor show indeed). The balance must be redressed, and so here be a wolfman for your viewing pleasure. I made him back in my final year at Kingston, for no other reason than because I thought it would be funny.

I've always found making objects in 3D a lot easier than drawing them from my head, you naturally have to think about them from all angles and ensure that they are balanced correctly. There's something quite satisfying about building something and having a tangible object at the end too, though they're a real bugger to frame!

No comments: