Tuesday 2 November 2010

Once more into the mix dear friends, once more


How is it November already? October seems to have flashed by in a blur, along with the mixtape deadline. In the last fortnight I've left my job, moved house and said an awful lot of goodbyes. This hasn't left me with much time for mixtape making so poor Piers has had to wait an age for this beaut.

As you can probably tell from this month's theme (and also from my going on and on and on about it) I'm disappearing off for a little while. My flight leaves for Miri on Friday and so for the next couple of months I'm going to be bumming around Borneo and trying to avoid being eaten by snakes.

This blog may start to look a bit different over the next couple of weeks, I'm planning on keeping it up to date with my adventures and I'll be taking my sketchbook of course, so I'll be boring you all silly with sob stories about leeches and mosquitos. I'm going to be all on my own, so please feel free to leave motivational/abusive comments on here, I'll pick them up and reply when I can. I've never done anything like this before so am freaking out quite a lot just now. See you in Malaysia! xxx

No comments: